MY ONLINE RESUME
I am a highly motivated, dependable professional with 6+ years of experience in providing successful and effective Business, Administrative and Customer Service support to executives and business owners. I speak English, Italian and Romanian fluently. Marketing professional with 6+ years of experience in social media management, content marketing, and branding. Excellent communication skills for outreach and digital copy-writing, ensuring strong brand presence. I am also very flexible and organized, with a great willingness to learn. I have a very friendly demeanor and an extensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office, Adobe and Google programs. Leadership spans career with direct application towards startups, Corporate Business Development, and Government. ROI-focused relationship-builder.
- Communication and Media
- Government Secret Clearance
- Marketing plan development and implementation
- Strategic Planning, Business Development, Market Research
- Team Work
- Project Management
- Expert in Marketing Analytics, Business and Social Media Management
- Adobe and Excel
- Graphic Design
- Event Planning
- Content Writing and Copy-writing
Government Work History
U.S. Army Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) 01/2015 to 11/2015
Warrior Zone – U.S. Army Base- Stuttgart, Germany
- Planned, conducted, publicized and arranged support for special events, social activities, tournaments and related functions.
- Organized and planned over 30 successful events in only 6 months.
- Created the graphic for over 20 events (including the graphic design for banners, posters and flyers).
- Planned and organized all events.
- Created and edited videos for social media.
- Posted and published Warrior Zone and B.O.S.S events on the MWR website.
- Promoted the events on social media.
- Assisted with planning and coordinating of information relating to the organization’s programs, events and trips through social media.
- Created content for the B.O.S.S Facebook page and maintained the organization’s social media presence, to include photos and videos for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, tweets and website posts.
- Kept count of cash register and monetary assets.
- Conducted inventory on items.
NCIS Special Agent in Charge Executive Assistant at Force Protection Detachment – 10/2017 to 08/2019
NCIS – U.S. Embassy Branch Office Tel Aviv – Tel Aviv, Israel
- Wrote and created a 212-pages book for the Embassy’s newcomers and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) staff, to disseminate Israeli cultural information.
- For “National Friendship Day”, organized an inaugural international event with the Defense Attaché Office (DAO); provided photography/setup, improved morale/diplomatic relations with 45 personnel from 12 partner nations.
- Spearheaded the “Suicide Prevention Week” campaign at U.S. Embassy Jerusalem, led 600 community members through it by taking photographs, leading a social media campaign and publishing it in Trend Privé Magazine, reaching thousands of people worldwide.
- Created the useful “Travel to Jordan”, “Travel to Egypt”, “Tour Guides”, “West Bank Car Rentals” documents to benefit Department of Defense (DoD) visitors;
- Maintained office schedule and appointment calendar.
- Received and reviewed investigative reports for distribution, grammar and format.
- Created initial working case files for open investigations and serves as custodian of office files, classified materials and reports.
- Maintained Excel spread sheets for FPD Liaison events
- Managed a $500K annual operational budget.
- Managed an $800K annual housing budget.
- Identified a number of financial discrepancies and returned the missing dollar amount back into our funds.
- Developed a new report procedure (“SAR” Spreadsheet) which was adopted by our Resident Agent in Charge, and has reduced the amount of time required to write weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinated administrative arrangements for VIP visits, TDY visitors and special functions.
- Planned liaison events, social activities and related functions, including creating invitations, expense spreadsheets, menu details and guest lists.
RAA at Regional Security Office – 08/2019 to 10/2019
U.S. Department of State, – U.S. Embassy Branch Office Tel Aviv – Tel Aviv, Israel
- Wrote and created the Security Handbook for the Embassy’s newcomers.
- Created the Arrival Brief slides for U.S. Embassy Jerusalem`s newcomers.
- Created other documents, brochures and PowerPoint slides.
- Redesigned the SharePoint site for the U.S. Embassy Jerusalem`s Regional Security Office.
GS12- Editor-in-Chief at Naval Safety Center – 11/2019 to Present
U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Navy Base – Norfolk, Virginia
- Editor of the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps official magazines, “Approach”, “Mech” and “Ride”.
- Position assigned to Media and Public Affairs Department, Commander, Naval Safety Center (COMNAVSAFECEN).
Business Work History
Founder, Owner & CEO – 06/2013 to 06/2019
Trend Prive Magazine, LLC .– Sarasota, FL. – Managing Online
- Managed 638 team members and contributors from multiple countries around the world.
- Developed and closed new business, while renegotiating renewal business.
- Maintained the ‘Trendprivemagazine.com’ multi-website, the company’s social media and brand presence.
- Created the graphic design and layouts for each print issue and social media.
- Successfully spearhead campaigns on social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram), and implemented marketing and promotion tactics that led to 54% growth in social media shares, 67% increase in website traffic from social media posts; effectively increasing followers by 10,000+ and driving brand awareness.
- Conducted detailed statistical analysis and evaluations of business operations and performance; completed weekly reports and presented findings to managers.
- Designed client/staff surveys, analyzed financial statements, and worked on the development and implementation of new automation test scripts.
- Monitored market trends, prepared professional graphs, charts, and presentations, and participated in team meetings with executives.
- Managed social media planning for execution of marketing strategies and community management.
- Monitored online presence of company’s brand and engaged with users, strengthening customer relationships.
- Designed training programs for new employees and ongoing projects to improve effectiveness of existing staff.
- Utilized social media analytics tools such as Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite, Buffer, Buzzsumo, etc. to evaluate consumer engagement and draw conclusions about user data.
- Intensively researched the industry for all up-and-coming trends and events to create out-of-the-box ideas and concepts, build and spread great stories and content.
- Created company performance awards,and coordinated quarterly process owner certifications.
- Maintained social media content development by coordinating and implementing social media marketing communication.
Art Director and Public Relations Expert – 06/2015 to 07/2017
Backstage Collections Magazine – Online Publication, Milan
- Created visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers.
- Developed the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, the magazine, and reports.
- Responsible for the design, layout, and production of the magazine.
- In charge of creating editorial boards and overseeing all department editors.
- Assisted the marketing team with developing and implementing social media strategies.
Founder, Owner & CEO – 04/2019 to Present
Christianity Global – Managing Online, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Content research, writing and copy-writing.
- Video and graphic design.
- Maintaining the social media platforms.
- Continuous website development and ongoing Digital Marketing strategy.
Founder, Owner & CEO – 05/2019 to Present
America Guide – Managing Online, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Maintaining the website and social media platforms.
- Content writing and copy-writing.
- Identifying up-sell opportunities with current clients.
- Holding negotiations with key retailers and wholesalers.
- Generated new customer base through direct, social and network marketing.
- Responsible for all aspects of bootstrapping a new business, including developing the brand, acquiring corporate and influential partners, developing processes, constructing marketing strategies and monitoring and managing resources, services and other logistics.
Founder, Owner & CEO – 06/2019 to Present
The Celeb Story- Managing Online, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Fastidiously documents complex issues, maintaining technical record to increase operational success and consistent process improvement.
- Generates growth and brand image through implementing business development systems and marketing strategies. Coordinates with Partners’ company’s boards to achieve goals.
- Reviewed and wrote contracts, to include Liability and Confidentiality Agreements.
- Prepared presentations regarding financial planning and business development.
Founder, Owner & CEO – 08/2019 to Present
HumanityVIP – Managing Online, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Coordinates, facilitates, and participates in speaking engagements between stakeholders and influencers. Organizes digital live events with national audiences.
- Negotiates contracts and business agreements with other industry and government partners.
- Conducts Operational planning and makes decisions.
- Conceives, performs extensive market research.
- Pitched, and launched humanitarian campaigns . Acquired partners with extensive reach.
Education and Certifications
Bachelor`s Degree in International Relations (Concentration: European Studies) – American Public University System, Charles Town, West Virginia
- Defense Intelligence Agency – Joint Military Attaché School – Distinguished Graduate Certificate STP, 2016-01.
- Diplomatic Security Service – OT611 Foreign Affairs Counter Threat Course Certificate of Completion.
- The International Business Standard Organization (IBSO) – Certificate for Signatory of the Worldwide Charter for Fair International Commerce – for Trend Prive, LLC.
- Course Certificate “Social Norms, Social Change I” from University of Pennsylvania and UNICEF.
- Course Certificate for “Global Diplomacy: the United Nations in the World” from University of London.
- Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (FMWR) Budgeting and Appropriated Professional Fund
- Fisher House Foundation Appreciation Certificate.
- FMWR Budgeting and APF Support – College of Installation Management
- Leadership Certificate – Study.com
- George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center Foreign Service Institute U.S. Department of State EX250 Annual Counterintelligence and Insider Threat Awareness Training for Cleared Americans
- George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center Foreign Service Institute U.S. Department of State – PK217 Records Management for everyone
- George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center Foreign Service Institute U.S. Department of State – PK400 Mandatory Training for Classifiers and Users of National Security Information ;
- George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center Foreign Service Institute U.S. Department of State – PS800 Cybersecurity Awareness
- George P. Shultz National Foreign Affairs Training Center Foreign Service Institute U.S. Department of State – PS801 Email at the Department of State.
- Certificate of Completion “Introduction to Human Rights” from Diego Portales University.
- Certificate of Completion “Foundations of International Relations”